1) Today, my nephew is due. So where is he?
2) I elliptical-ed before I Hip Hopped. BOOM 925 calories burned!
3) That will make up for at least SOME of the three baskets of bread Matt & I ate yesterday. Right? Right. Maybe… God I looove bread.
4) Really great reviews for the last show of the season. Hope it sells!
5) FINALLY found purple shoes (that sparkle!) to wear to the wedding I’m in next weekend. Huge relief. HUGE. And only $25. It’s really hard to find purple shoes, kids.
6) I’m running tomorrow with Morgan and Zach again. DO LIFE in Pittsburgh in THREE weeks. I have to get ready!
7) If my sister has her baby on Thursday, it will be a third generation of men who all call May 17th their birthday. My dad’s dad, my dad and Evan would ALL be on the same day. How amazing would that be?
8) Today I caught up with a friend who I miss soooo much in Arizona. It was nice to hear her voice again.
9) I really need to finish Tina Fey’s Bossypants. But everytime I get into bed I am so exhausted from the day I can’t read that much before I pass out.
10) Like right now.